SO YOU’VE DECIDED TO BUY A BUSINESS?…
This may be one of the most important decisions that you will make in your life. Receiving appropriate representation from a business broker can greatly benefit you, so why use a broker?
Six ways a Business Broker can assist a Buyer in acquiring a business…
- Identify your professional strengths, passions and interests to better match the buyer with the most ideal business while saving them time, effort and money.
- Educate the buyer to understand the buying and selling process. In so doing, broker can help minimize significantly the amount of stress, fear and apprehension often felt by buyers undertaking such an important decision.
- Conduct customized business searches on behalf of buyers and uncover unique opportunities for the buyer that they would not otherwise be able to discover on their own.
- Provide guidance on how to finance the business including SBA loans, owner financing and the use of 401K and IRA retirement funds
- Protect buyers privacy and confidentiality as it pertains to their business and financial investment decisions
- Assist buyer with contacts and resources by referring buyers to other necessary professionals such as business attorney, CPA, insurance specialists, contractors and more!