What Is A Master Franchise?
A master franchise is a scalable proven business system designed to enable an individual investor or investment group purchase territory rights to an entire region or state for the purpose of coordinating, developing and managing the resale of single and multi-units franchise units within that area.Master franchising is somewhat similar to a partnership, in this case, with a Franchisor, in so far as the Master Franchisee assumes responsible for the sale of franchises, franchise set up, and ongoing training and support of franchisees within the assigned region. In exchange for this investment of capital and shared responsibilities with the Franchisor, the Master Franchisee gets to shares 50% of the franchise fees on all new franchise sales, established franchise resales and the residual monthly royalties.
- Investor risk can potentially be mitigated when facilitating the expansion of a proven, well established, well recognized, already successful master franchise brand.
- Master Franchising is not a new fad. It’s been around for decades. It is a very well received business system that has enabled many investors grow large franchise businesses domestically and internationally.
- Master franchising can create residual lifetime income and vast wealth for investors.
- It can be a great model for Corporate Executives and seasoned Entrepreneurs who want to build a TEAM and use their talents to grow a regional “franchise network” versus working hands-on in a single unit franchised store.
- Master franchising can be a time freedom, prestigious “Lifestyle” business. Once it’s up and running, it can give owners the life they have always dreamed of… affording them the luxury of time and the opportunity to travel and do the things they’ve always wanted to do without restriction or limitations.
The franchise experts at Business Broker World have extensive knowledge and experience in franchising. We represent a number of well know master franchises and would be delighted to consult with you at no charge in determining the most ideal “master franchise” match for you.